Elk Grove Adult Community Training

Grievance Procedure

What do I do if I am unhappy with the services I am receiving?

Please take a moment to first address the problem to EGACT. If you are not satisfied with a decision or action made by this agency, you should report it by following the steps below.

  1. Report your complaint to your Community Skills Trainer or Site Coordinator. They will attempt to resolve the problem informally, if possible.
  2. If you are still not satisfied or the problem is still not fixed, you can file a formal complaint with the Assistant Program Director. You can do this by meeting with or calling the assistant program director or you can put your complaint in writing and give it to them.
  3. If you are still dissatisfied or feel the issue is still not resolved, you can then file a complaint with the Executive Director. You will need to call and set up a time to meet with the Director.
  4. If you still are not satisfied with the outcome or feel a resolution has still not been met, you will be encouraged to report the problem to your Alta Regional Center Case Manager.

In addition, here is the link to the DDS Grievance Procedure.

Elk Grove Adult Community Training logo


8810 Elk Grove Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95624


(916) 685-7666


(916) 687-3816

Copyright © 2019 Elk Grove Adult Community Training, all rights reserved